Healing Our Community
We are heartbroken by the senseless deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Manuel Ellis, and too many others, and by the deep pain and division we’re seeing across the country. Everyone plays a role in making our communities inclusive for everyone, including Duke's. Click here to view our self-reflection statement.
Searching for the Best Seafood in Puget Sound?
Enjoying Duke’s Seafood's 100% sustainable seafood, award-winning chowder, grass-fed beef, and many other options are now available any way you like it. Dine outdoor on our spacious patios or indoor in a comfortable, safe setting. Order for pick up or have Duke’s Seafood delivered.
Any way you like it, we’re eager for you to join us at any of our seven locations around the Sound!
Duke’s Dining Options Due to New COVID Restrictions
We have an array of options to enjoy Duke’s Seafood. Please continue to support us by dining indoors and outdoors in our cozy spaces (details below), by takeout and online ordering, delivery with DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon!
Click on the buttons below for pickup and delivery options.
Indoor and Outdoor Dining Available at the Following Duke’s Seafood Locations:
- Duke’s Alki Beach is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity.
- Duke’s Bellevue is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity.
- Duke’s South Lake Union is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity + outdoor dining on our covered, heated deck.
- Duke’s Southcenter is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity + outdoor dining on our covered, heated deck.
- Duke’s Green Lake is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity + outdoor dining under a temporary heated tent.
- Duke’s Tacoma is open for indoor dining at 25% capacity + outdoor dining under a temporary heated tent.
- Duke’s Kent Station is open for indoor dining at 50% capacity + outdoor dining under 2 temporary heated tents.
Romancing the Burger
Chef “Wild” Bill tells guests, “Yup, it’s a cheeseburger.” But it’s not just a cheeseburger. Behind the scenes, there’s so much more to it than that.
Duke’s Installs Pathogen-Filtering System to Kill COVID Particles
Every Duke’s is now fitted with a new air filtration system using needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI™) technology to reduce COVID airborne pathogens by 99.4%. When we discovered a technology that goes above and beyond the required levels of air filtering, we knew we had to have it.
Duke's Seafood Spice Blends
NEW! Duke’s Seafood exclusive spice blends are now available at all 8 Metropolitan Markets around Puget Sound. On special for $6.99, try all three to spice up your meals.
“I personally guarantee that you’ll enjoy your meal, or you don’t pay.”
– Duke Moscrip